Hurry now or miss out on $8,000!
On December 15th, the incentive decreases from $23,000 to $15,000 so act now to be eligible.
HVIP stands for Hybrid and Zero-Emission Truck and Bus Voucher Incentive Project. It was put into action in 2009 in order to motivate commercial companies to purchase trucks and buses that are clean of carbon.
Buy a 2016 / 2017 Hino Hybrid and receive a $23,000 cash incentive from the state of California
- We do the paper work for you
- No grants or proposals
- 30% fuel savings in hybrid system
- 50% less brake wear in hybrid system
- Go green — reduce carbon and smog – 42,350 cedar trees saved!
How it works
- First come, first served
- Purchase one truck or 200 maximum
- Truck must be registered and operated in California for three years
|1 to 3||$23,000||per truck|
|4 to 200||$18,000||per truck|